Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sell yourself!

I've been reading The Alpha Code by Joe Schroeder and came across this excellent quote on page 28:

In the business WE are in, at the end of the day, everyone is following you. Not whatever program you are pitching that month. At the end of the day, YOU are in the people business selling people BACK to everyone themselves. Not selling whatever else that you think you are selling.

Me? I sell leadership. I am a knowledge bank and as such, I sell tickets, literally, for people to sit and watch me as I teach OTHER people how to ATTRACT and lead others.

I have transcended all companies and ultimately it is me who people are joining, not whatever "program" I am using as a n excuse to incubate with everyone.

So what about you? Have you learned that it is NOT about what program-of-the-month you are pitching. SELL YOURSELF and it won't matter which MLM you are in!

Brad "The Abundant One" Pollina

http://BradPollina.com
(314) 485-4528
Come learn how I now leverage my time and enjoy optimization.

No comments: