When it rains it pours! I had my PC almost back to normal and ready to start making calls again when a freak ice storm hit the Saint Louis, MO area yesterday, knocking our power and heat out for the next 3-4+ days! While I'm at work, my wife and kids are at the local civic center for shelter and food. All we have is hot water as the stove is electric! I'm going to try to sleep at home tonight but with the temps dipping down to the single digits, I may have to go to the shelter after all! I just hope the pipes don't burst! So needless to say, I won't be making any cold calls for several days as all my info is on my PC and I have VOIP so no phone either.
Anyway, here is a guest article from one of my newsletter friends Randy Charach:
20 Possible Reasons Why Your Business Is Failing
By Randy Charach
1. You don't offer free original content.
2. You don't use a signature file on your e-mails.
3. You don't offer free software.
4. You don't have your own domain name.
5. You don't offer a free contest or sweepstakes.
6. You don't test and improve your ad copy.
7. You don't offer a free web site directory.
8. You don't give people any urgency to buy now.
9. You don't offer a free e-zine.
10. You don't attract the target audience that would buy your product or service.
11. You don't offer a free community.
12 You don't let people read your ad before they get your freebie.
13. You don't offer a free affiliate program.
14. You don't make your web site look professional.
15. You don't offer a free online service.
16. You don't give people as many ordering options as possible.
17. You don't offer free current information.
18. You don't let people know anything about your business.
19. You don't offer free samples of your product or service.
20. You don't make people feel safe and secure when they order.
Article by Randy Charach of Synergy Marketing Group Inc.
Randy's site has helped 1000's of people profit online.
Visit: http://www.123smg.com -> No time to visit the site?
Subscribe to the FREE NEWSLETTER "Synergy Success"
by sending a blank email mailto:email@example.com ==============================================
Your Good News Merchant
Come learn how I am buying my life back.
Come learn how I now leverage my time and enjoy optimization.