Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sometimes a computer crash can be a GOOD thing!

Last Thursday my PC totally crashed. Fortunately, I was able to recover the data, but Windows, Office and all related software all had to be reloaded over the weekend and on Monday.

So why is that a good thing?

Because I am a PC-aholic! When my PC is working, I most of my free time working on it to the detriment of other things.

Since it was down, I was able to get other things done like:
  • Play games with my family (we played Boggle this weekend)
  • Play "king of the bed" with my 4 year old Ross and 8 year old Marissa
  • Read books
  • Watch movies together (We watched Over The Hedge this weekend)

POINT: Make sure that while you run your home-based business that you leave time for your family and for having fun!


Brad Pollina
http://BradPollina.com
Your Good News Merchant
Come learn how I am buying my life back.
(314) 485-4528
Come learn how I now leverage my time and enjoy optimization.

No comments: