This weekend we traveled some 500 miles round trip to be with my family as we witnessed the baptism of my brother's daughter Tessa Niccolette Pollina.
From left to right, back to front are:
My brother Matt Pollina
His girlfriend Carolyn Robinson
My mother Joyce Pollina (blocked)
My father Lee Pollina
Carolyn's daughters Peyton and Haley
Tessa being baptised
After experiencing the baptism and listening to Joe Schroeder's Inner Circle call tonight at 7:57 PM EST, I have several things I learned:
- Relationships are key! They can give you access that the common laborer and lobyist can only dream of.
- It's not always what you do, it is who you know.
- INFLUENCE comes from INTIMACY
- Winners follow THROUGH vs. follow UP
- Serve others. Put your ego aside!
So how are you doing with your relationship building?
Your "Good News Merchant"
Come learn how I now leverage my time and enjoy optimization.